Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little Garden Pump & Wooden Barrel


I love this stamp from the Countryside Stamp Set. I did a little 3x3 card and colored with color pencils using the blender pen (which I'm lovin')....background card base is Crumb Cake CS layered with Basic Black CS and then Soft Suede CS layer ran through the Big Shot and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I used the new 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and sponged the outside with Soft Suede Ink and punched little holes around the circle and punched with the retired Horizontal Slot Punch and put some of the new 5/8" Victoria Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. That is beyond cute Jul! I love the way you put the blue shadow around the edge of the pump and bucket. It is totally awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! Heck I love all of the cards you make. I look forward to you and Judy teaching me more stuff!

    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome comments, love you guys! Julia

    ReplyDelete