Monday, July 26, 2010

I received the cutest card!

My friend came to my house a couple of weeks ago to check out my craft room and learn a couple of things about stamping. She did so good, I'm so proud of her. And look what I received from her today ~ she's totally AWESOME! Thanks Dawn.

I think she's gonna make a great stamper! She's coming to my next workshop that my dear friend Tina has scheduled for me in August and she's so excited. I can hardly wait for the two of them to meet ~ I know they're going to hit it off like long-lost friends! Isn't it amazing how stamping can open up a whole world of friendships. I love it! And Judy (my Twin) has been nominated to make sure Dawn is comfortable at the workshop and doesn't get to overwhelmed with Stampin' UP! creations. To much fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dawn did a fantastic job on that card. She is a very awesome lady. Thanks for sharing her creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see you and Judy and meet Dawn! And of course I can't wait for some crafting "therapy" time.

    ReplyDelete