Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Butterfly Thank You

I used the cracked glass technique to create my butterfly ~ don't you just love it? I stamped Whisper White CS with the Elements of Style Stamp and put on two coats of the thick embossing powder, put it in the freezer for about 10 minutes and took it out and cracked the coating. I used the Soft Suede and sponged over the entire surface and then wiped out so the cracks would show up better. I mounted it on Not Quite Navy CS that had been run through the Square Lattice Impressions Folder and then mounted that onto some Pear Pazazz CS and then onto a card base of Very Vanilla CS. The thank you is from the Because I Care Stamp Set stamped in Soft Suede Ink and layered onto the oval of Pear Pazazz and the scallop oval punched from the Soft Suede CS. Hope you like it. Oh yeah, the center and tenicles of the butterfly are done with the linen thread.


1 comment:

  1. I love that technique and that Butterfly is awesome. I am lovin that new ribbon. Gives projects a look of class. Thanks for sharing. Hugs.........

    ReplyDelete