Sunday, July 11, 2010

Courage


This is the new stamp set called Courage. I stamped it on Crumb Cake CS with Early Espresso Ink and the word stamp on Whisper White CS. I mounted on Real Red CS and card base Not Quite Navy CS.
I had a friend over on Saturday and this is one of the cards I made for her. She was awesome, she's lovin' stamping ... woo hoo, somebody to share with. I just hope I didn't overwhelm her! So much fun stuff.
I love that all these people are willing to sacrifice time with their families and be brave enough to insure that we stay free. God bless them all and thanks to their families for their sacrafice to let them be who they are.
Keep stampin' and keep the prayers up that all our folks come home SAFE! Have a great week ~ Julia

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you made another one of these to share with all of us Jul~ I, to, thank all the brave men and women for being so brave and keeping my loved ones and myself safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun and found another crafter to share with. Also, very nice post giving thanks to the troops.

    ReplyDelete