Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Birthday Card for a Dear Friend

I thought my friends Birthday was this week ~ I rushed to make her a card and double-checked my calendar and it's not until next week! Yippeee...for once I'm ahead of the game!! LOL!




You can't tell from the picture but the background paper for the card base is Melon Mambo and the piece that I ran through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder is Pumpkin Pie. For some reason those two colors really compliment one another. I used the new 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and punched out Island Oasis DSP and added the happy birthday and my friend from one of the new stamps sets called Perfect Punches. The "my friend" was punched with the Curly Label Extra Large Punch. I rounded the corners of the card with the Corner Rounder Punch and everything was sponged with Early Espresso Ink (another new product available tomorrow, July 1st).

It's so nice to have something done "ahead of time", now all I have to do is remember to mail it next week. Hope she likes it and has an awesome Birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. That turned out so cute, and it is nice to be ahead instead of the behinder!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete