Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthday

I purchased a template from Tanya Bell at Stampting T.  That lady does such cool stuff!  Here's my version of her shoe (not even close to her expertise!)....but it was fun.  I have a co-worker/friend that loves shoes and I bought this tutorial to make her a birthday card, needless to say, a bit late ~ but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?  LOL!!!





I know she'll love it, or at least pretend she does!!!  I used Champagne Glimmer Paper for the "bling", Basic Black CS for the base of the shoe, Gray for the inside of the shoe and Birthday Wishes is from Bring On the Cake Stamp Set in Black StazOn and clear embossing powder.  The card base is Pink Pirouette CS.   Whew, glad I finally got that one done, I'm really LATE!!!!  Sorry Kerry~

The Birthday Wishes looks a bit crooked in the photo, but that's because the card opens up and the angle makes it look that way.  See:

Thanks for the inspiration Tanya and doing a tutorial for purchase that would give me the opportunity to appreciate you even more!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love the shoe! I am sure your co worker will love it too! I love that champagne glitter paper! I haven't even opened the package yet!

    ReplyDelete