Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ornament on Holiday Catalog

My dear friend Nancy Baladad gave me the most awesome gift, the Ornament Keepsake Bundle from the Holiday Catalog!  Not only did she give me the bundle, she stamped and cut out everything needed to make one of the ornaments like Stampin' UP! pictured on the cover.  What a sweet gesture, thanks so much Nancy.

Here's the ornament I created with the help of instructions from www.stampingschool.com that I belong to by Matt & Linda Heller.

It was fun to create and would make great Christmas decorations or package decorations.  That new tulle is so pretty and so easy to work with.  I used the Scalloped Tulle Ribbon Cherry Cobbler.The button in the center is Vintage Faceted Designer Button (Large).  Nancy stamped the ornaments on Very Vanilla CS with Cherry Cobbler Ink for the smaller ones and Old Olive for the larger petals.  I used the two way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds for the bling around the edges of the leaves.  I also used Cherry Cobbler Linen Thread for the center of the Old Olive leaves. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful! Good job! So nice of Nancy to put that kit together for you! And so nice to have such great reference sites for help!

    ReplyDelete