Friday, August 3, 2012

6 Year Old's Birthday Card

My good friend at work has a Grandson who turns 6 today.  He's already a die-hard Giants fan so I got him a Giants sweatshirt from our Sports Store at the mall.  Here's the card I made to go with his gift ~

It's just a little 3x3 gift card.  I used Great Sport Stamp Set for the baseballs, stamped off once and then stamped on Very Vanilla CS with Pumpkin Pie Ink and also sponged the edges with the same ink.  The Happy Birthday is from Blue Ribbon Stamp Set.  The border is Pumpkin Pie CS layered onto the Black CS base.  I used some Black Taffeta Ribbon.  The inside was computer generated.  Used my oval Scallop Circle punch and regular circle punch and the inside circle is one of the circles from the Circles #2 Sizzix die.

Hope he has an awesome 6th birthday ~ and many more....

 

1 comment:

  1. That is perfect for a Giants fan! And the sentiment was perfect too!

    ReplyDelete