Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday Time!

My sister is having a birthday, she lives down south so won't get to see her :o( but I hope my card helps her to have a very "special day"!

I used the For the Birds Stamp Set and colored with ink from markers scribbled onto a clear block using the blender pen.  The flowers were cut using Floral Frames Framelits and the larger one I ran through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Impression Folder.  The mailbox was cut with the Decorative Label Punch.  The paper is Patio Party DSP and the ribbon is Primrose Petals Satin Stitched Ribbon.  The Daffodil Delight layer I ran through the Big Shot using the Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The card base is Midnight Muse CS.

Happy Birthday Sis', Love you much ~



No comments:

Post a Comment