Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I saw this card at CardScraps this morning and lifted it right away.  Here's my version using Pear Pizazz.  She used Old Olive and Garden Green for the two that she created.  I personally think her colors are deeper and look better than the Pear Pizazz, but hey, at least I made a St. Patty's card??? LOL!!!


I used Teeny Tiny Wishes  for the sentiment and So Happy for You Stamp Set for the "lucky" clovers.  The card base is Pear Pizazz with a layer of Crumb Cake.  I used the Top Note Die and Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  Also the two smaller Oval Punches and the Scallop Oval Punch.  The ribbon I used is Pear Pizazz Seam Binding.  Hope you are all LUCKY on this St. Patrick's Day.  Happy Stamping!
 

1 comment:

  1. I loved this card. Thank you for making me the lucky person that received it! :o)

    ReplyDelete