Thursday, March 10, 2011

For You Card

Here's a birthday card I created with an idea from StampingSchool.com.  I used Elegant Soiree DSP and layered onto Bashful Blue CS.  The stamp I used was the For You Flower.  The stamp for the sentiment inside the card is free from Sale-A-Bration called So Happy For You, stamped with Night of Navy Ink onto Whisper White CS and layered onto Night of Navy CS with scallop border.

It's a Z-Fold Card using 5-1/2" x 11-1/4" base, scoring every 3-3/4" for a Z fold.  I used the 2-1/2" Circle Punch and then placed the For You inside after punching it out with the Fancy Flower Extra Large Punch.  It's a fun and easy card to make.  Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards! And an Easter basket a couple of posts backs!!! Really is Easter just around the corner? I really need to settle in and get busy in my craft zone! :)

    ReplyDelete