Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another Get Well Card

My Boss' wife was in the hospital all last week, poor thing.  Anyway, I wanted to send her a get well card now that she's home.


This is another idea I card-lifted from my Twin Judy!  Thanks again Jud~ ...  I used the Building Blossoms Stamp Set on Glossy White CS with Regal Rose Ink and punched with the coordinating Blossom Punch.  I used Ice Cream Parlor DSP for the front layer of the card, followed by a layer of Pear Pizazz onto Regal Rose Card Base.  The Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the embellishment is out of the Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware.  I stamped the leaves on Pear Pizazz CS with Pear Pizazz Ink.  The center of the flower is one of the Designer Fabric Sweet Stitches Brads.  Sure hope she feels better soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are really making me feel special. I am so glad I inspired you. You are awesome. Hugs,,,,,,,, P.S. It turned out great, and hope your bosses wife gets better soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete