Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easter Bunny Basket

I found this on Inking Idaho's site, I didn't have the chicken stamp so I used the bunny from The Nicest Things Stamp Set.  I colored him with Water Color Wonder Crayons using the Blender Pen.  The basket is made from the Petal Cone Die cut down ~ Becky has the instructions on her blog Inking Idaho.

I used the Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Old Olive CS.  The handle was made using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.  I also used the Scallop Circle Punch and 1-3/8" Circle Punch.  The ribbon is Night of Navy Taffeta.  The Old Olive CS was crimped and then cut in little strips.  I had some little chocolate Easter Bunnies that I tucked inside!  Won't be long and that bunny will be hoppin' down the trail!

2 comments:

  1. That turned out very cute Julia, thanks so much for sharing it with me, and giving the addy to go to Inking Idaho's site for more instructions. You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!!! I have seen so many pretty things with that petal cone die cut! I must put it on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete