Sunday, March 13, 2011

Get Well Card for a Co-Worker

Here's a card I created for one of my co-workers that is off due to surgery.  I'll take it to our group meeting this month and everyone can sign it.  He'll certainly feel better knowing we miss him!


This is the first card I've created using the new Beveled Windowpanes.  They're so much fun and add a lot of class to the card, don't you think?  I used the Countryside Stamp Set for the Pickup and Loads of Love Stamp Set for the sentiment.  The Baja Breeze layer I ran through the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and then sponged with Soft Suede Ink.  I stamped the pickup on Water Color Paper and tore it around the edges and sponged it with Soft Suede Ink too.  I colored it with Water Color Pencils and used the Blender Pen.  The card base is Soft Suede and the ribbon I used is the new Crumb Cake Seam Binding.  I think Roy will like it and hope it cheers him up a bit during his recovery.


1 comment:

  1. That turned out sooooooooo cute. He is going to love it!!!! I love the watercoloring and the windowpane really adds deminsion!

    ReplyDelete