Thursday, January 2, 2014

Another Valentine CASE

I loved the way Diane Roberts created her Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge here.  This is my version, adding the love from the Expressions Thinlits Dies and cut using a Silver Foil Sheet.

I also added a Basic Rhinestone Jewel to the little heart that's in the circle.  The card base is Real Red CS and the Whisper White layer I ran through the new embossing folder called Decorative Dots which will be available as during Sale-a-Bration starting January 29th.  I followed Diane's instructions for the red strip and white strip with Real Red Taffetta Ribbon and added the little pearls like she did.  I used the Label Love Stamp Set and punched it out with the Artisan Label Punch.  The bitty hearts are punched with the Owl Builder Punch.  The one in the center of the circle was punched with the Small Heart Punch.  Thanks for sharing Diane, love your site (Score at Four and a Quarter)!


No comments:

Post a Comment