Monday, January 20, 2014

Cindee's Card (I CASED it!)

I CASED Cindee's Card from Just Sponge It, I changed the sentiment because I needed a thank you card, the Thank You is from  the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set, everything else is pretty much the same!  Thanks Cindee, that card is awesome.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to try and make one!

I used the Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die and the Banners Framelits Dies.  Cindee was right about the Hive Thinlit, use waxed paper and the paper comes out of the die so much easier.  The background is Watercolor Wonder DSP and the base is Pacific Point CS. The little flowers were punched with the Petite Petals Punch  from the same DSP and sponged.  I also sponged around the banner.  Small Pearls for the centers of the flowers and viola....almost as good as Cindee's....tee hee!!!  Thanks again Cindee for sharing, love your site Just Sponge It!

Hugs, Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment