Saturday, January 11, 2014

Box Card

Here's my first attempt to create one of those "box cards" like they had on Splitcoast Stampers a couple of weeks ago.  Stamping T also created one on her blog if you'd like to check it out here.  She even has a video and instructions how to make it fit a different size envelope!






This is a fun project.  The DSP I used is retired from last year (sorry), it was the More Amore Specialty DSP.  I cut my hearts out using the Heart Framelits and heart punches.  I used the Love You More Stamp Set for the bird and a Hostess Set from the Holiday Catalog called Perfectly You for the Happy XoXo Valentine's to you.  I added some small pearls and colored one with a black Sharpie for the birds' eye.  Also used the Ruffle Stretch Trim in Baked Brown Sugar and Strawberry Slush to highlight the bigger hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment