Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Baby

My hubby has a new Great-Granddaughter.  Here's the little gift card I made to go with her package we sent this week.

I used Whisper White CS for the card base (3x3 card).  I ran a piece of Regal Rose CS through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder for the next layer and then added the little embelishement.  I cut a piece of Champagne Glimmer Paper  (yeah, it's still available to order) with the Scallop Oval Punch and added the little onesie from the Baby Bundle Stamp Set onto Whisper White CS and colored with Watercolor Pencils and used the Blender Pen and punched with the Small Oval Punch.  I got to go to Kohl's and pick out outfits for a brand new baby girl, what fun that was!!!  So many cute "girlie" outfits to choose from, lots with kitties on them!!!! Yeah.......she lives in Arizona so won't get to see her for a while. (Darn!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment