Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013

Here are some of the creations I have made up for Valentine's Day this year.

Sorry the picture isn't that great. I did Hershey Candy Bars wrapped in More Amore Specialty DSP and added ribbon and hearts.  The Love in the top one is the single stamp Love Heart.  I added some Ribbon with 3 Rhinestones on one side and layered onto Black CS cut with the Embosslits Scalloped Heart of Hearts.  The middle one I used the Embosslit and Silver Glimmer Paper, then a Red Heart punched with the Framelit Hearts and the little love is from the Ciao, Baby! Stamp Set and punched with the little punch that matches.  I used Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot Ribbon on each end.  The one on the left I used the new Pink Pirouette Two-Tone Ribbon and the Happy Valentine Stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set.  I colored Rhinestones with a Red Sharpie and added to each end (Punched out with Word Window Punch) that was mounted on Bashful Blue CS with the Modern Label Punch.  The M&M's were put into one of the 1"x8" Celephone Tubes and I added a heart to the top with That's The Ticket Valentine Stamp mounted on top with one of the new Large Rhinestones up in the left-hand corner.  The Red Heart was mounted on Silver Glimmer Paper punched with the Embosslit Scalloped Heart of Hearts.  I added some Pink Pirouette Ribbon and some had Riding Hood Red (not pictured) Taffeta Ribbon.


1 comment: