Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello Kitty Thank You Card

Got the idea for this card from Connie Stewart at Simply Simple Stamping.  My niece got a new phone for Christmas and was texting me a thank you for the Christmas gift we had left at my Sister's for her.  So sweet, so I made this card for her. (Don't think she's been to my Sister's to get it yet, I didn't have her mailing address because they had just moved.)






I had to use the retired butterfly punch for the ribbon (luckily I found it in my spare room).  The center of the bow is a 3/4" Circle Punch and I added a Rhinestone.  The eyes are Basic Black CS punched with the 1/2" circle punch.  The nose is Daffodil Delight Yellow punched with the small oval punch and the whiskers I just hand drew.  I used the little Tag Punch for the hello was part of the little coo coo clock stamp in the Easy Events 2 of 2 stamp set.  I thought it was Connie's sight I found the card but when going back could only find the bag she made, pretty much the same recipe.  The inside of the card is computer generated and I added some butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.  I know she's going to be surprised and love getting mail at her Grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment