Sunday, January 27, 2013

D's Birthday Card

Here's the card I made for my Daughter's boyfriend for his birthday yesterday. 


The picture really doesn't do it justice, the colors look pinkish!  I used Crumb Cake DSP for the base of the card and added Core-d-nations Pool Party Card Stock and ran it through the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.  The bottom was cut with Adorning Accents and Finishing Touches Edgelets.  The little x's are created using the Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders.  I used the sanding tool to sand the card and make the inside color show in the Pool Party Paper.  I squashed a bottle cap in the Big Shot and added the background and bee from the Collage Curious Stamp Set.  I added happy and day from stamps in the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set.  The ribbon is Natural Trim Ribbon.

Hand delivered it to him yesterday and he LOVED it!  Happy Birthday D and hope you have many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment