Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas Box

We had a Luv2Stamp upline meeting last Saturday with Patty Bennett.  What fun and what a great group of stampers.  Patty had a shoebox swap before our afternoon get together (we didn't attend the morning session) and had a few of her project supplies left.  She let us (Judy, Nancy & I) make one of her little boxes!  How cute is this:


Check out her blog Patty's Stamping Spot, she has tons of great samples and tutorials.  Also, she does a wonderful job with MDS, that's how she made the NOEL on the top of the box.  I think she must be the Queen of MDS, I haven't seen anybody create in it like she does ~ totally awesome!  And she shares, I'm so blessed to have her as an upline (even if I'm not her direct recruit, she takes all of her downline to level 5 under her wing ~ don't know how she keeps flying, I know we are getting more and more of us by the day)!  LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment