Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Note Pad

Here's a little note pad holder I made for my Hygienist at the DDS office.  She's such a sweetie and is always asking what crafting I've been up to.  She was so excited when I gave this to her.  I found the instructions at Connie Stewart's site.  You only use one piece of 8-1/2 x 11 card stock ... too cool, huh?

I used Basic Black CS for the holder and the Language of Friendship Stamp Set.  I stamped with Black StazOn and punched with the Bird Builder Punch.  The little flowers are from the same stamp set and match up with the Boho Blossoms Punch (sure is a lot easier than trying to hand cut all that stuff!)  The saying is from the same stamp set too and punched with the Decorative Label Punch and sponged with Black SazOn Ink.  I added some Rhinestones to the flowers and the little saying and a little booglie eye to the bird (sorry, those are in my stash, not a SU product ~ yet!). I wrapped a piece of Wide Striped Black Ribbon around the top of the box before adhereing my bird and flowers.

I used the oval punch on the front of the box so you can access the note paper easier.  Check out Connie's site Simply Simple Stamping with Connie Stewart, she has some great box making tutorials.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Very cute! I may try to make one tomorrow. Thanks for sharing! Tina

    ReplyDelete