Sunday, October 9, 2011

Memo Paper

Here's a little memo pad/paper holder I created for my Twin ~ Judy.  I got the instructions from Connie Stewart at Simply Simple Stamping.  Just one sheet of CS to make one of these.  Connie is an awesome box maker and her videos give you step-by-step instructions.  She created a shim so all your box lids fit perfectly.

I used Baja Breeze CS and Letters to Santa DSP for the box.  The V and J are from the Broadsheet Alphabet Stamp Set.  I used Baja Breeze ink to stamp some of the memo sheets with J and V's, also the V on the embellishment, sponged around the edges and layered onto a 1-3/8" circle of Not Quite Navy and the Scallop Circle out of Baja Breeze CS.  I ran a piece of Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon around the top and tied it off. I think Judy will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment