Friday, October 7, 2011

Birthday Card and Treat

My BFF from our downtown office is celebrating her birthday today!  I made her a card and little coffee treat and took it by and left it on her desk this morning.  She called, she LOVED IT!  Yeah!!!!


I used DSP from the 6x6 In Color Paper Patterns book.  I ran a 4x51/4 piece of Crumb Cake CS through the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and sponged for the top half with Early Espresso.   I made a little "Lollie" from Whisper White CS with a pearl in the center and punched the edges with the Scallop Trim Border punch.  I cut a butterfly with the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.  The Birthday Wishes stamp is from Bring on the Cake.  Added a little bow made with Espresso Tafetta ribbon.

The little coffee treat was made with the Petite Pocket Sizzix Die and Crumb Cake DSP.  The stamp set I used is Morning Cup stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  The little message was punched with the Word Window Punch and layered onto a piece of Real Red CS punched with the Modern Label Punch.  I added a couple of little Pearls.  The ribbon is the wide striped Cherry Cobbler tied with a piece of the Bakers Twine.  I sponged the edges.  The coffee cups were stamped with Cherry Cobbler and punched out with the Wide Oval Punch and layered onto Real Red CS punched with the Decorative Label Punch.  I saw this at our recent Luv 2 Stamp Group Meeting, Cindee Wilkinson brought it and you can see the ones she made on her Blog, Just Sponge It.  She is so creative and thanks so much for sharing Cindee!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment