Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sister Birthday Card

Yep, another Sister having a Birthday ~ there are a lot of us!!  LOL!!!


I used Wisteria Wonder as my card, layered with Regal Rose and more Wisteria Wonder ran through the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and the other diagonal half is Cheerful Treat DSP.  The ribbon across the center is Whisper White Organza.  I used a circle of  Regal Rose and ran it through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, distressed the edges and sponged some Early Espresso and layered on my Cupcake from the Easy Events Stamp Set on Water Color Paper and colored with a Blender Pen and Water Color Crayons and a Water Color Pencil.  I sponged around the cupcake with Early Espresso. Then added some Rhinestone Jewels.


 The inside was computer generated but I stamped the flowers on the sides with a stamp from Just Believe Stamp Set in Wisteria Wonder, just to tie it all together.  Hope my Sis' has a great Birthday and enjoys our good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment