Monday, May 31, 2010

Elements of Style Purse


I finally am getting the little purse posted that goes with the card I made. Hope you like it, the instructions can be found at Card Scraps. I used the same stamp set as for the card and Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I sprayed with the Vanilla Smooch Spray and added the little White Statin Ribbon run through a piece of Hodgebodge Hardware. Check out Lianne's link for all the instructions. Thanks for posting such great tutorials Lianne.
Have fun and keep stampin' Hugs, Julia


2 comments:

  1. Love the purse and the design. Such a nice gift with the matching card!! I am thinking I could try to make this using the small white bags. ??? I will let you know how that turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete