Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Tealight Cake


This was the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers this week. I used the Old Olive CS for the Icing and Ribbon Originals Mistletoe Ribbon around the bottom . The striped paper around the body of the cake is Island Oasis DSP, and the happy birthday is from Think Happy Thoughts Stamp Set. I sponged the edges with Soft Suede Stamp Pad. Aren't these little cakes just the cutest? You use the little tea lights with batteries and the tutorial gives you all the measurements and instructions.
Happy Stampin' ~ Julia

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I love the ribbon on the bottom. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Tea Light cake! It's sooooo cute! I'll be casing this with my cake if you don't mind :)Will also link in with your post! Thanks for Sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! Of course I have to try it. How do people come up with all these ideas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete