Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tina's Birthday Card

I waited to post so I didn't ruin your B-day Tina!  LOL!!!  Actually, I've just been too busy......  This card idea is from Linda Heller's Stamping School that I subscribe to. 


It's called Can Opener Card: Birthday.  The little brad allows you to swing the senitment open and see the message inside!  Very clever, don't you think?  The card base is Island Indigo and the next layer is Pool Party.  The designer paper is Quartrefancy Specialty DSP.  The stamp sets I used were You're Amazing and Bring On the Cake.  I added some rhinestones to mine.  Also used the DSP to line the inside of the envelope.  Tina got it in time for her Birthday and "liked it"!  Yeah!!!!  Hope you do too. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the cute card. I received it on my birthday! So glad to have such a creative and generous friend!

    ReplyDelete