Sunday, December 15, 2013

Fun Christmas Creations

I created some envelopes using the Envelope Punch Board (3rd size listed).  I've seen these on several sights and Patty Bennett actually has a video on her blog on how to make them. 

I used the Winter Frost Specialty DSP, added the ribbon (Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon), one of the pretty Frosted Finishes Embellishments and popped in a Santa and Candy Cane (secured with glue dots), then into my little cello bags.  My hubby will give them to the girls he mentors at the golf club.  Oh, sorry, I didn't know he had six girls on the team and he wanted me to do these for them until after I "tried one of the caramel Santa's", good thing I had some Snowmen for back-up!  Ha!Ha!  You could play the little game with this pic' ~ which one is different?

Then I created some little snowflakes with some round peanut butter/chocolate candies I found (same size as Peppermint Patties).

Cindee Wilkinson had these on her blog made with Peppermint Patties.  Aren't they cute.  Just stamp the Snowflake from the Festive Flurry Stamp Set (I used Island Indigo), cut them out with the smallest Festive Flurry Framelit.  I used glue dots to adhere to the candy, one for front, one for back.  Added one of the Frosted Finishes Embellishments, popped into a small cello bag, done!


1 comment:

  1. Both these projects came out so nice. I love the blue color scheme ,matching candy canes too! And the santa's fit perfectly in the envelopes!

    ReplyDelete