Friday, September 13, 2013

Daughter's Birthday Card

Happy Friday the 13th!  My favorite day to have 9/13 fall on.  My wonderful daughter Paula was born on a Friday, September 13th ...my lucky day!

Here's the card I created for her (my little Pittsburgh Steeler Fan)!








I used the new Thinlits - Label Card to create this card.  The paper is Basic Black CS for the base and Modern Medley DSP for the stripes and dots.  Since that paper was black/white I colored the white with Daffodil Delight Stampin' Write Marker so it'd be her team colors!  The balloons were cut with the small Oval Punch and the Owl Punch (feet) and White Signo Gel Pen.  (Patty Bennett taught us how to do this on her site...so cute!)  I used Cycle Celebration for the Celebrate A Sweet Birthday on the front.  The finally a day that really is all about YOU! is from the Really Good Greetings Stamp Set and I stamped the you! with Versa Mark and used White Embossing Powder, cut it out and layered it with deminsionals. I added some bling under it with the Clear Rhinestones. Needless to say, she loved the card!  Oh yeah, and all the Steeler stuff from the Sports Store in the Merced Mall!  Those people love to see me comin'!  I ran the Daffodil Delight CS through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  The little helmet was printed on Whisper White CS and "fussy cut"...  The message on the inside was computer generated.  Happy 45th my sweet baby girl~

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! The helmet was a nice touch! Hope Paula had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete