Thursday, September 26, 2013

JoAnna's Thank You Card

My daughter's good friend JoAnna made cupcakes for me for my Birthday ~ beginning of this month...sorry no pic', I already ate 'em all!  Anyway, this is the thank you card (folder) I created for her to thank her for all her sweetness!  I cased the idea from Patty Bennett, she has a tutorial on her blog, check it out ~ so cool to use the new Envelope Maker in other ways than making envelopes! 



I love making the envelope inserts with the Framelits Envelope Liners, makes the whole thing really come together, don't you think?  I used Gumball Green for the base and Cherry Cobbler for the inside under my computer generated thank you note stamped on Very Vanilla CS and punched out with Deco Labels Framelits.  The front of the card and the envelope liner are from Season of Style DSP pack.  Thanks so much on the front is in the Simply Sketched Stamp Set.  Cut out with Circle Framelits with Candy Dots as embellishments.  I used my Word Window Punch to punch out the label for the little file folder.   The ribbon is Stitched Satin  in Gumball Green. 

Thanks again JoAnna, you made my Birthday EXTRA SPECIAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment