Sunday, August 25, 2013

Birthday Card for my Sis'

Here's the card I created for my Sis' who lives in LaHabra.  Don't get to see her very often but she's always in my heart and on my mind.  She's the 2nd to the youngest of the six of us.  Hope your Birthday is awesome Dee and your card got there in time!



This idea came from StampinTexasChristi'sU-tubeChannel .  She has so many great ideas, love her site Stamp In Texas with Christi Beck.  The stamp set is You're Amazing.  I used Melon Mambo CS for the base.  Whisper White ran through the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  The little flowers were punched with one of the Itty Bitty Stamp Set stamps.  The banners were cut using Quatrefancy DSP.  I used the new Candy Dots on top of the little flowers.  (I didn't mount them on the brads like Christi did because I was going to mail it and wanted to avoid too much width.) I also used the new Envelope Liner Framelits' Die to make a lining for the envelope (love those Framelits)!

Happy Birthday Sis'~

No comments:

Post a Comment