Sunday, August 18, 2013

Swap Card for Luv2Stamp Group Meeting 8-17-2013

Our Luv 2 Stamp Group had a meeting yesterday in Concord.  Here's the swap I made (there were 22 people who traded), I received some awesome trades in return!

T

The top photo was taken by Vinnie Cespedes, she added to her blog and I thought her picture was much better than mine!  Mine is the bottom one before I decided the green Candy Dots would look better than the brown!  Check out Vinnie's blog, she has pictures of all the trades from our meeting.  Thanks so much Vinnie, what a great idea.

I'm loving the Perfect Blend Stamp Set.  I used Baked Brown Sugar, Season of Style Paper Stack and Cherry Cobbler Co'ordinations CS and DSP.  For embellishments I used Candy Dots.  The coffee & friends was punched out using the new Label Bracket Punch.  The background Cherry Cobbler C'ordinations paper I ran through the Big Shot using the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder and then sanding it with the Sanding Blocks.  I "fussy-cut" the cups and cozies!

I didn't win a prize for my creation but I was proud to trade.  We have so many great Demonstrators in our Group and getting one of their hand-made cards is like Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Love your card! I've had this stamp set for months and haven't used it yet. Now I want to make this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete