Thursday, August 1, 2013

Braylon's Wedding Card

This is the card I created for my Step-Grandson and his Bride for their recent wedding in Oceanside.  We attended the wedding but didn't get to see them open their cards (they requested money in lieu of gifts).  I sure hope they liked the card as well as the $$$!  The wedding was beautiful and the Bride and Groom beamed with happiness.  I pray they have a long and happy life together...


I used the new Framelits Envelope Liners  which are available starting today in the new Holiday Catalog (see link on right) with Modern Medley DSP.  The card base and hearts are Riding Hood Red CS.  The Tux and Wedding Dress are Whisper White CS and I used the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder for the texture on the top of the card.  Her dress was embossed with a retired embossing folder (sorry)...no longer available.  I used Pearls to accent and a small piece of ribbon for the bow tie. The inside of the card was cut with  Labels Collection Framelits and the message was computer generated.  The Forever & Always is from the Loving Thoughts Stamp Set.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I still love those hearts! Love the envelpoe liner too!
    Glad you had a nice time at the wedding too!

    ReplyDelete