Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day




I created this little purse using the new Bigz L Petite Purse die that will be available 4/1.  As Demonstrators we are allowed to order it early and show samples as long as we don't show the actual product.  I made this for my Grandson to give to his teacher on Friday for St. Patrick's Day today.  Needless to say, he forgot to take it to school on Friday, guess she'll get to have it next week!  Boys!!! 

I used Summer Smooches DSP for the purse and added a Garden Green piece under the handle punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.  I made a tag using the It's A Wrap Holidays Stamp Set and also wrapped some Hershey Nuggets to put inside the purse with the same stamp set using Garden Green Ink Pad.  I made the little shamrock on the front by running Garden Green CS through the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and punching with the Small Heart Punch and used a small silver brad after I glued the hearts to a 1/4" circle.  The tag is punched with the Small Oval Punch and layered onto a piece of Brushed Silver CS punched with the Scallop Oval Punch.  Can you believe those little purses will actually hold 4 nuggets.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment