Thursday, March 22, 2012

My 1st Recruit

Hi everyone:

Just want to introduce you to my first Stampin' UP! recruit.  Her name is Tina Iliff.  She gave me my first Stampin' UP! workshop when I became a Demonstrator some 3 years ago.  She is so cool, cute, smart and very talented.  I'm so proud of her and she is an inspiration beyond belief.

Welcome to the Stampin' UP! family Tina and thanks for being my friend.  Tina's the one in the white dress and her husband John is her support and partner in all her new adventures.



Best wishes Tina for a long and happy relationship with Stampin' UP!  I know you're going to love being part of the family.

Big hugs and loves,
Julia

2 comments:

  1. Julia, thank you for being my friend and mentor for 3 years with Stampin' Up and over 10 years of crafting before that!!
    That was so sweet of you! I am showing John this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Stampin' Up family Tina! You are awesome. Hugs, J~

    ReplyDelete