Sunday, March 18, 2012

Boss' Birthday Card

Here's the card I made for my Boss this week.  Thursday was his birthday.  He said he "loved it"!


I used Soft Suede CS for the base and punched out a strip with the Lace Ribbon Border Punch. I cut a strip of it in half and used it on the front of the envelope and on the inside of the card.  The Happy Birthday is from the Perfectly Penned Stamp Set.  The background paper is Everyday Enchantment DSP (free from sale-a-bration catalog with a $50 order).  I framed the Happy Birthday with Pool Party DSP and cut a little flower with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch in Calypso Coral with a Brad from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack that I got free from the sale-a-bration catalog.  I used a Labels Framelit to cut the sentiment for the inside that I printed on my computer.  I also trimmed the inside DSP by punching with Scallop Trim Border Punch.

Happy Stampin' ~ Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment