Monday, September 6, 2010

Shadow Box


I found this shadow box tutorial on Sharon Field's site. Not sure the picture does it justice, but it comes out soooOOO cute. I used the Just Believe Stamp Set along with a butterfly punched from the Sizzlets die Embosslits Beautiful Wings. Added some Linen Thread for it's body and tenicles. I also used the Square Scallop Clear Sizzix Die for the window and inside piece of Very Vanilla CS. I used some flowers from the Pretties Kit that I sponged and colored with the Pacific Point Classic Stamp Pad and Marker. The center of the flower is a brad from the new Antique Brads. The window is Clear Sheets and check Sharon's site above for a step-by-step tutorial. Can't see the stand in the picture but she also gives instructions for an easel stand to make the box stand up. Very cool!

2 comments:

  1. That turned out so cute Jul~ I can't imagine how it looks in person! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! You will have to bring it Thursday so I can check it out more closely. :)

    ReplyDelete