Sunday, September 19, 2010

For You!

I made a card that I cased from Shelley Long.  I love the blues and green together.  I used Baja Breeze CS with the scallop trim border punch.  The heart, blossoms and bird are from the Hostess Stamp Set Punch Potpourri stamped in Pear Pizzazz and punched with their coordinating punches/ Boho Blossom, Two-Step Bird and Full Heart Extra Large.  This was all layered onto Whisper White CS that I ran through the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and layered onto another piece of Pear Pizzazz CS  and I used 1/2" Pear Pizzazz Stitched-Poly Ribbon and then a Card Base of Whispter White.  I embelished with the rhinestones and the for you was stamped in Baja Breeze (it's from the Elements of Style Stamp Set).  Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so nice Jul, thanks so much for sharing with us. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete