Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween Card and Purse Card

I made a card and a little purse card yesterday ~ for the card I use water color paper for the stamping.  The Spooky is from the stamp set Wicked Cool and the bird is from Dark & Dreary.  I got the spider from Dark & Dreary and the spider's web from Wicked Cool!  I tried to antique it after stamping onto water color paper.  I used Early Espresso Classic and Soft Suede Ink.  The background paper is Wicked Fun Specialty DSP and I used the Victorian Ribbon and flat back pearls.  The card purse I cased from Inking Idaho.  I used the Wicked Cool Stamp set for the shoes and the leaf and stem are from the Two Step Bird Punch.  The paper is again from the Wicked Fun Specialty DSP and Basic Black CS.  The little purse closure is one of the new antique brads.  I also used some of the Chantilly Ribbon on the handle that was punched from the Scallop Oval Sizzix Die.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute Jul, and I am so glad you posted them. They are very cool. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' all this Halloween stuff! Love the Dreary stamp set! Looking forward to seeing more with that set! And of course love love love the wicked cool stamp set!

    ReplyDelete