Sunday, February 2, 2014

Boss' Thank You Card

My Boss at my "regular job" gave me a gift certificate.  This is my Thank You Card for his kindness.


I used the bicycle paper from Birthday Basics DSP package.  The You Made My Day and Thank You are from the Best of Greetings Stamp Set.  I used Framelits - Labels Collections and Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I added some of the Burlap Ribbon, love that stuff!  The front is Cherry Cobbler CS and the Co'ordinations Cherry Cobbler Paper for the inside behind the computer generated sentiment.  I cut one of the bicycles out and put on the front of the envelope and used the Envelope Liner Framelits with the same paper for the inside of the envelope.  Also used the Word Bubbles Framelits and Oval/Scalloped Oval Punches for the front.  I think he'll like it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment