Thursday, February 13, 2014

Bob's Valentine Card 2014

Thanks to Angie Kennedy Juda for sending me this "free" tutorial for updating my request for her e-mails!  She just started selling Chic-Stands again too, I ordered one for myself and one for my Twin today.  Thanks Angie!  Here's my version of Angie's card (I didn't have the same heart stamp as she used so mine is the single stamp Flowerful Heart and punched with the Heart Punch).

The 'Thanks for being mine' is from Love You to the Moon Stamp Set.  I used Strawberry Slush Ink and the CS from DSP Stack (In Color).  I added some little Rhinestnes to the heart and also punch out a heart for the front of the envelope.  You can't see it, but I also cut an envelope liner for the inside of the envelope.  The ribbon is Strawberry Slush Ruffle Trim. I know hubby will love it!  Thanks for your "free" tutorial Angie.


No comments:

Post a Comment