Thursday, April 4, 2013

Grandson's B-Day Card

Here's the card I made for Bob's Grandson.  I used one of the cards we did at Convention last year as my model, the one we made at Convention was a 4x4, this one is regular card size 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.


I used More Mustard CS for the card base.  The Happy Birthday is from the You're Amazing Stamp Set and stamped in Midnight Muse on Vanilla CS.  I sponged the edges after cutting it out with the Apothecary Accents Framlits.   The banner is Early Espresso Core'dinations CS ran through the Textured Impressions Wood-grain Embossing Folder and sanded with the Sanding Block.  The next layer is Newsprint DSP and I added Midnight Muse Satin Stitched Ribbon.  The little tickets are punched with the Ticket Duo Builder Punch and attached to one of the Vintage Trinket safety pins.  The inside is computer generated on Vanilla CS and cut with the Ovals Collection Framelits.   How do those kids grow up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment