Sunday, March 24, 2013

Boss' Birthday Card

Created a Birthday Card for my Boss.  I CASED this one from Inking Idaho, another one of my "favorites".
Becky Roberts has a tutorial for this card, makes it so easy to CASE!  She also has a link on her site to where she found it.  So much fun that all these stampers love to share~

I used Easy Events Stamp Set, White Colored Pencil, Petite Curly Label Punch, Cupcake Builder Punch (for the candle), Boho Blossoms Punch for the Flower.  I used the Natural Composition Specialty DSP for the frame.  White embossing powder on the cupcake stamp (picture didn't' show it real well - sorry).  The banner is punched from Tea For Two DSP.  I used one of the Antique Brads to help it be a bit more masculine?  Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon for the little bows and the banner is adhered to Baker's Twine. 

1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy card maker! All your recently posted cards are great! Love this chalkboard card.

    ReplyDelete