Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cousin's Birthday Card

I found another card to CASE at Simply Simple Stamping for my cousin's Birthday.  Connie Stewart does some awesome videos and really fun cards.  I know my cousin will love this one.  The only thing I changed was the sentiment.



This is called the "Bleach Technique" because you bleach out the flower and leaves after you Stamp and Emboss the image.  The flower is from Best of Flowers (25th Anniversary Stamp Set) and the happy birthday is from Perfect Punches.  The CS is Midnight Muse, Marina Mist and Very Vanilla.  The happy birthday was stamped in Summer Starfruit and the flower in Midnight Muse.   The ribbon is Summer Starfruit Satin Stitched.  I colored the leaves with Wild Wasabi.  I used the large oval punch to punch out the happy birthday and added more Summer Starfruit Ribbon.  The card base is stamped in Midnight Muse using the Best of Flowers Dahlia and En Francais Stamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment