Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Square Swap

This was my swap for our Luv2Stamp Group Christmas Square Swap.  I should get my package from Patty today with squares from everyone who participated  ~ I'm so excited!

These were so much fun to make and so quick once I got the design down.  I used Brushed Silver CS for the Scallop Square (punched with the Scallop Square Punch).  Then a layer of Red Glimmer Paper punched with the 1-1/4" Square Punch.  I stamped the little reindeer head from the Jolly Bingo Bits Stamp Set in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla CS.  I punched that out with the 3/4" x 15/16" Punch and sponged the edges with Early Espresso Ink.  I added some Googlie Eyes and colored a Rhinestone with a Red Sharpie for Rudolph's nose.  Hope everyone liked the one I sent in to swap.




No comments:

Post a Comment