Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fling before the Ring Favor

My Daughter will be helping host a Bridal Fling before the Ring for a good friend of her's.  I made some little party favors for her friends.


I used the Bigz L Petite Purse die and after the little purses were cut out I ran them through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I made handles with Whisper White CS punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and glued the little black handle that the die cuts over the top.  I used the Boho Blossom Punch for the little flower on the front and added a Basic Pearl Jewel in the center.  The little Mr & Mrs tag is cut from the It's a Wrap Occasions Stamp Set and attached using White Baker's Twine and a glue dot with a 3/4" circle glued to the back over the twine.  I know the gals will have a great time.  Inside I tucked a package of White Jordan Almonds made with small cellophane bags.

Best wishes Mr. & Mrs.!


1 comment:

  1. so cute!!! the girls are going to love them!!! like the texturing of the paper!
    and you know I love the black and white!!!

    ReplyDelete