Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July, 2011

 
Here's the card and Kleenex Box Holder I created for my Brother & Sister-in-law who host our family 4th of July each year.  I used the instructions from Splitcoast Stampers on how to create the box cover.  I used Whisper White CS for the base of both, Real Red CS ran through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder for the next layer.  The stamp set is Courage (isn't it totally awesome), I used Night of Navy Ink Pad and embossed the image.  The lace is made using the brand new Lace Ribbon Border Punch.  I added some Red Grosgrain Ribbon down the center, fits perfect through the holes.

God Bless our Troops, hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY Independence Day!

Hugs,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect hostess gift! They are going to love it. Thanks for sharing. :o)

    ReplyDelete