Monday, April 25, 2011

Thank You Country Style

I created this thank you card with the thought of a "country thank-you" .... doesn't that rooster just make you want a day back on the farm?  tee!hee!


I used Elegant Eggplant CS for the back of the card and layered with Old Olive which I ran through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  The flowered paper is from the Springtime Vintage DSP pack.  The rooster is from the Countryside Stamp Set and the thank you came from the Hostess Because I Care Stamp Set.   I colored the rooster with my blender pens and Watercolor Wonder crayons.  I used some of the 5/8" Victorian Ribbon across the middle.  I punched the rooster out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and layered it onto a Scallop Circle punched from the Elegant Eggplant CS.  The thank you was stamped onto Very Vanilla CS and layered onto Old Olive CS punched with the Scallop Oval Punch.  I punched holes in the scalloped circle with my paper piercer.

1 comment: